Terms and Conditions
Payments and Documentation
- Payment in full is required at time of booking, unless otherwise stated.
- PACKAGES ARE TOTALLY NON-REFUNDABLE FOR ANY REASON.
- A 5% handling fee is charged for use of a credit card. We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
Regarding Air Travel
- If you have frequent flier numbers, please give them to the gate agent upon check-in.
- Flight numbers and times are subject to change.
- Final schedules will be provided in final documentation.
Regarding Foreign Travel
- A valid U. S. Passport is required.
- If you are not a U. S. citizen it is your responsibility to obtain proper documentation in order to enter another country. Failure to do so will result in denied boarding.
- Legal first and last names must be given as stated on passport. (No Nicknames) Name changes are charged $100 per name change and may be made up to 30 days prior to departure.
- Married women traveling with documentation in their maiden name must supply a marriage license (a copy is acceptable).
- Insurance is highly recommended.
Special Requirements for Children Traveling to Mexico
Minors under 18 years of age must travel with the consent of both parents. If minor is traveling with only one parent, that parent must hold a notarized letter of consent from the absent parent or a copy of a legal document giving that parent sole custody. If one parent is deceased, a copy of the death certificate is necessary. If minor is traveling without legal parents, a notarized letter of consent must be submitted and signed by the legal parents. Children do not need a photo ID with their birth certificate if under 18 years of age and traveling with their legal guardian. All children, including infants, require birth certificate.
The tour guide will provide several optional tours for your enjoyment. You will book these tours with your guide. We will do everything possible to provide advanced information on optional tours but cannot guarantee them.
Information will be provided in final documents. All hotels have a superior tourist class rating or higher and all rooms have private baths. Please remember that hotel check-in time is approximately 2:00 p.m., thus rooms will not be ready immediately upon arrival.
Tips and Gratuities
It is customary to give gratuities to your guide and driver. Suggested tips are $4.00 per person per day to your guide, $3.00 per person per day to your driver, and $2 per half-day tour to the local guide.
Responsibility and Limits of Liability
SHARON CARR TOURS AND CRUISES and its media advertising partners are not the source or supplier of the travel services included in these packages and cruises, and they act solely as agents for the actual suppliers of such service and assume no liability for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, war, insurrection, revolt or other civil uprising, other military actions, strikes or any Act of God occurring in either the country of origin, destination or through passage, or for any reason whatsoever. The supplier whose names appear in the information supplied are those who are responsible for providing the travel services purchased. The right is reserved by suppliers to make minor adjustments to the itinerary.
SHARON CARR TOURS AND CRUISES and its media advertising partners will not be held responsible should any of these suppliers fail to provide the travel services purchased, whether through default or any other cause.
SHARON CARR TOURS AND CRUISES and its media advertising partners will not accept any responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in air schedules or other causes. All such losses or expenses will be the responsibility of the member of the tour.
SHARON CARR TOURS AND CRUISES and its media advertising partners will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to luggage during the tour.
Also, SHARON CARR TOURS AND CRUISES and its media advertising partners will not be liable regarding provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care that may be rendered.
Sharon Carr Tours and Cruises is not responsible for weather related or mechanical delays.
Completion and submittal of the "Book Online" form with personal and payment information, or acceptance of the Tour Contract, will serve as a Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement. This agreement is binding on your heirs, legal representatives and assigns.
Other vendors have planned air, land, and cruise arrangements and reserve the right to change air schedules, hotels, and cruise itineraries if necessary. Accommodations will be comparable in price and rating.
If you have questions or concerns regarding any part of these terms and conditions, please contact our office directly.